Riviera Scarpa, 75 31045 Motta di Livenza (TV) Italy
1. The Functional Specialist Course will be conducted at the Multinational CIMIC Group from June 06 2022 until June 10 2022;
2. The Functional Specialist Course (FSC) is a bespoke course and is to be activated on demand, usually following a request by one of the participating nations. The 2022 edition was prompted by Slovenia and the MNCG leadership decided to extend the participation to the aforementioned course to the remaining participating nations.
3. The FSC is primarily focused on:
a. Providing the Functional Specialist (FS) with a basic understanding of the core tasks, functions and organization of CIMIC within NATO, including the FS requisites to operate in the military framework.
b. To enable the FS to fulfil his/her special duty as an element of the NATO CIMIC assets, particularly in Crises Response Operations (CRO).
4. The Course key target audience is:
a. Functional Specialist
b. Officers and NCOs ranked form OR4 to OF4, which have been assigned or selected to undertake a CIMIC related job in a NATO HQ or Body;
c. Officers, Senior NCOs or Civilian equivalent in grade, currently engaged or about to be assigned in a comparable appointment in their respective Nations;
d. Representatives form IOs/GOs/NGOs.
5. The Course registration is available at www.cimicgroup.org. To be able to prepare and conduct the FSC, and its successful outcome, it is of the utmost importance to understand how many candidates will attend the course;